Undergraduate student with backend Web & Android Development experience. Interested in Machine Learning & Software Engineering.
- Frameworks: Pytorch, Keras, NodeJS (Express)
- Tools: Git, Docker, Bash, Unit Testing (Mocha, Pytest)
- Platforms: Azure, Facebook Developer Platform, Heroku, Google Cloud Platform
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering
April, 2017 - Present
- CGPA: 3.89
- Ranked 5th in Department.
- Recieved 8 Scholarships of Merit from University.
- Deans List (Every Semester).
- Executive Committee Member of IEEE Computer Society - Buet Student Branch.
Blockchain Developer (Internship)
Technohaven - Software and IT services
June, 2020 - August,2020
- Training and Internship program coordinated by Emali Limited and Hong-Kong Blockchain Society as a part of Bangladesh Government’s Fast Track Future Leader program.
- Received hands on training on distributed ledger technologies like Hyperledger Fabric and R3 Corda.
- Developed an academic certificate verification platform using Hyperledger Fabric and Nodejs. Link
Software Developer (Freelance)
Symbl - Software & Web Technology Company
Nov, 2018 - Jan, 2020
- Developed back-end applications for Business Pages on Facebook. Services include - Customizable Chatbots, Subscription News Service, Analytics and Page Management tools.
- Facebook application helped improve client’s social media presence by maximizing user engagement and providing better analytics and data.
- Developed Android application for client. App used to promote communal harmony by demonstrating that all four major religions in Bangladesh preach the same message of peace and tolerance.
Neural Network to Detect 3D Objects [ Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Pytorch ]
- Research project exploring sensor fusion to analyze 2-D image data alongside 3-D LIDAR data to give accurate object predictions.
- Explored state of the art research on 3D Object Detection and implemented existing models and architecture.
Corona In Bangladesh [ Nodejs, Express, MongoDB, Google Cloud Platform ]
- Web platform created to serve as a information hub about the Covid-19 epidemic in Bangladesh.
- Recognized by Bangladesh Government as a reliable Covid-19 related news outlet, received coverage in national news and has over 50,000 visits.
For my full project portfolio, visit the Projects Section.
- Winner - National Hackathon On Frontier Technologies 2020
Proposed an AI-based system for solving the problem of viral fake news and misinformation in Bangladesh. Designed a prototype framework help monitor, identify and combat fake news.
- Winner – Idea Competition, BUET CSE FEST 2019
Designed a solution to reduce organic waste in dense urban areas by vermi-composting. Proposed novel waste collection mechanism and demonstrated profitability and return on investment within 4 years.
- Award of Merit - International Blockchain Olympiad 2020
Designed a comprehensive academic document verification platform based on Hyperledger Fabric.
- Runners Up - AI Competition, BUET CSE Fest 2018
The challenge was to create a AI to play the video game Bomberman. Written in Python.
- Second Runners Up – Hackathon on Cloud Computing, BUET CSE Fest 2019
Developed a chatbot that can search for songs and make recommendations based on your current mood. Made using ReactJS, Firebase and Amazon Rekognition.
- Dean’s List Scholarship (2018 to 2020)
Award for academic excellence. Received this award consecutively for every academic year in undergraduate studies.
- Startup Training Program and Incubation - Maker’s Lab (Tech Mahindra)
Two month long training program on building and managing a startup, managing finances, growth and international expansion etc. Technical training imparted on technologies including Machine Learning, Blockchain and Mobile Application Development.
- STAQ Quantum Ideas Summer School 2020 - Duke University
5 Day summer school program on Quantum Computing funded by the US National Science Foundation. Learnt about Quantum Architectures, Quantum Algorithms, Superconductors and Error Correction.
- Deep Learning Specialization - Coursera
5-course series on Deep Neural Networks, Computer Vision & RNNs. Instructed by Professor Andrew NG, Stanford University. Certificate
- Youth Leadership Bootcamp - Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center
Residential workshop designed to teach students and young professionals about leadership & professional skills.